Monday 15 August 2011

lapband - nov 2010

Well I had another fill. I had been putting it off since I am having a lot of dental work done and you need good teeth to chew, chew, chew. But as I said to my surgeon I can always blend it.

I have had to go back on nexium. The burning in my throat from burping was terrible. It is one of the side effects of the band being tight.

As you might have seen I reached one of my goals, which was to get a pair of jeans. I was so happy, esp since they were a 24 and with a BELT. No elastic in sight!!!! I also got some shorts in a 22 that fitted. When I started all this I was 32+

Because I mainly eat fish and chicken I have been doing a lot of experimenting with recipes, which I have to say I am enjoying for a change.

We are going on holidays soon and I might even be tempted to go swimming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment