Monday 15 August 2011

lapband - april 2010


Displaying all 6 posts.
  • Yes Floyd I know, its been too long lol.

    Well it took until last November for the dr to get the band right. I now go every 7 to 8 weeks for a fill. I am now down to low 130's and stuck a bit atm.

    I had my holiday which I throughly enjoyed, then Easter and atm am struggling not to eat chocolate or lollies. I am also feeling a bit depressed about it all atm as well. I think I would just love it to fall off and go quicker. Then tonight transferring everything over to here I was able to sit back and say... Hell yeah, in a year I have come a long way.

    This time last year I was 167kgs. I have gone from 160's, 150's, 140's to 130's and nearly in the 120's. I really need to focus on that!!!.

    I do have a lot more energy, which was aparent when I went on holidays. I was able to do so much more than I could in the past God knows how many years. I have gone down in dress sizes and it seems every time I get in the car I have to move the seat forward a little bit more.

    Food is still a problem sometimes with food getting stuck and end up throwing up. Also going out is a problem as a lot of places around here just don't cater. If they have fish its crumbed and other food they have seems to be stuff that gets stuck.

    I just have to get my mindset back to the right place. I guess in a way to I also feel a lot of pressure with people asking how much weight have I lost now. If its only a kilo or half a kilo since they last asked, then I feel like it should be more and I am letting those that support me down.

    Anyway I promise to update here a lot more often than I previously was on the other site :)

No comments:

Post a Comment