Last week Ryan was in respite, so this saw me go out on Wednesday night with Colleen to a theatre restaurant. Saw a great show called Ghouls night out. As always with her, we had lots of laughter and even more talking.
I am trying to talk Colleen and another friend Jan into coming on a road trip to Melbourne in a motor home with me. I think I might be slowly wearing them down haha.
The next day Peter went in for some tests. Still don't have the results from that yet. Fingers crossed its all fine. While he was there I went shopping and ran into an old friend that I haven't seen for years. She came over the following day for lunch.
That Thursday night I got to cross another item off my list. Peter, Troy, Danielle and I went to the Comedy Club for dinner and the show. Very funny comedians and lovely food.
Out again on the Friday night for dinner with Ryan and Peter and I was going to sleep at the table.
Saturday off to the doctors as I have a touch of cellulitist in my leg. Antibiotics which I am still on and another trip back today and hopefully it will clear up soon.
Another item off my list on Wednesday, when Jade and I went to aqua aerobics. I had so much fun at it, that I went again today. Am going to try and go a couple of times a week, to the early morning class or Monday's lunch time when Ryan is doing his study with his carer.
Speaking of Ryan, he had lung and heart specialists in the last week and both have given good reports. He met his new carer and as of Monday will have 4 hours with him and will do his photography course.
I need to make sure I take photos of everything I do this year, as I am thinking of doing a book up of the items I cross of my list and memories.
Well this week coming I plan to get some stuff listed for sale on the net and next weekend I am also doing a cheese making class with Jan. Can't wait to catch up with the girls from school on Sunday for lunch.
hmmmm just noticed that one of our family of three geckos that live on the outside of our front window at night, is now on the lounge room wall. Have to go and get Peter to remove it.
Until next time :)
3. Go on a holiday, hopefully to Melbourne. I was last there in 1984, so just a few years ago lol
4. Go to a horse 'cup' day
5. Go down another 20kgs (gotten a bit stuck at the moment)
6. Get a lot more writing from my autobiography done - Been doing heaps of that
7. Have lunch or dinner at Bretts wharf or Aria Brisbane
8. Go through the glow worm caves at Springbrook hopefully when the glow fungi is out as well or the fireflies
10. Have a tarot reading - have the name of someone really good in Fernvale
11. Go to a musical (booked for Jersey Boys in July)
13. Go on a cruise - booked and leaving in April
14. Get a fish - either fighter or gold fish or two. When I was single I had 2 goldfish, 1 black and 1 gold called Abraham and Lincoln lol (Ryan is giving me this for Mother's Day)
15. Go to a zoo
16. Go to brisbane city markets
17. Brisbane's koala and river cruise
18. Toowoomba carnival of flowers
19. Attend a dawn service
20. Go to Q1 lookout
21. Have a flying lesson - Changing this to do the flight stimulation first, then maybe a flying lesson
22. crystal castle at mullumbimby
23. do a cross stitch
26. try a new food Tried dragon fruit and poppadoms and some vegetarian dishes so far.
28. be part of a flash mob - now where does someone find these people
29. Drive a convertible with the top down and music blaring.
30. Get family tree in order - got heaps of this done
31. Go on a retreat
33. Play blackjack at the casino - must remember to take extra shirt to lose since I have never played it lol
34. Swim in the ocean - haven't done this for many many years
35. Go to an opera or listen or an opera singer - don't know if I could sit through a whole opera.
36. Spend a night at maleny/montville
37. Hold a snake - to overcome a fear (Went on the Brisbane wheel to overcome fear of heights but had to get off, so only went around once. Never again lol )
38. Attend the good food festival
39. feed the homeless - was looking into this a couple of months ago but didn't do anything about it. (contacted agencies but none have gotten back to me yet)
40. do a belly dancing class - well I have enough belly to wobble haha
41. try a new drink
42. queen mary falls walk
43. drink a cocktail - last cocktail was in about 1979 and it was a fluffy duck and its the only one I have ever tasted.
44. host a murder mystery dinner party - have the game here, now to organize
45. Put $5 a day into money box - use it for something special at the end of the year. - been doing this
46. Have a games night with friends
47. Put $50 on black at the casino for my first and only bet at the table.
48. Trike ride from Gold Coast to Mt Tamborine wineries
49. Ride on a carousel
50. Have a kick arse birthday party (venue, dj, food sorted. Decorations started)