Monday 15 August 2011

lapband - 12 months 2010

Well today its been 12 months since my lap band was put in. Wow what changes there have been!!!

I have averaged around .698 kgs lost a week, which I am happy about.

I have more energy and nanny naps are a thing of the past.

Clothes sizes have gone down, car seat has had to be moved forward and shoe size has gone down.

I have no signs of diabetes, my blood pressure is down on the low side instead of the high and my asthma has improved.

I can't eat bread, eat anything crumbed or have soft drink without something in it (which isn't a bad thing when its barcardi or lemon, lime and bitters), without it getting stuck.

I walk quicker and exercise more. As Ryan said to me last night, " Mum you don't realize how strong you are". I think he meant strength and not smell lol.

I have done things I couldn't of done 12 months ago - my trip with walking around the zoo for hours and going on the sky safari, going jet boating (although won't be in a rush to do that again) and so much more. Even small things like now tying my own shoelaces, which might not sound like a big deal but is to me.

While decluttering my body, I have also done so with my life through the house and only having people around me that make me feel good and are true friends - which is why you lot are here.

Thank you for your support and friendship, it means so much to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment