Wednesday 25 January 2012

Two more off the list

Well I got to cross two more items off the list today. I went and had a very relaxing day having an hour massage and hour facial, followed by eyelash tint. All for the fantastic price of $112!! Have booked again for 3 weeks time for another massage.
Last week I had reflexology with Colleen and it was heaven, today this and next week I have an hour and a half massage and reflexology treatment booked from a voucher I bought. Soon you will be able to call me loosey goosey haha.

I am also doing some more vegetarian cooking classes and am making some of the dishes this week. I am having to put a heap of meals in the freezer. The reason for this being that when we now have takeaway it just seems so boring haha. This way we will have meals for when I am not feeling well or been busy during the day.

Ryan is heading into respite again on Friday, so we are hoping to get some more things off the list. If the weather is fine, maybe the Darling Downs zoo. If its not, then maybe gold class movies. Time will tell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment